Pages

Sunday, December 07, 2014

......

not too much I can say that hasn't been said before. this evening of good food, good friends and good fun unites our community and allows us the opportunity to share our love for mid-century modern and our palmer & krises homes. and I love learning new things about my neighbors! (we have not one, but two emmy winners in the 'hood!)

after 8 years, the kids are bigger - but there are new littles that make me smile. out of the four hosts, three were "first-timers" and then there was us, "old-timers". the homes were all amazing. (this year I believe was the first where all homes were the same floor-plan, save one (that has the BEST new owners) rebuilt after a fire many years ago.)

...

...

...

...

...

...


I love this event. I love these people. such a great way to ring in the holidays.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like a great time was had by all! Happy Holidays. xo

BunkleLife said...

Is that a puggle I see?
xo

Tracy said...

Thanks Mom xo
Good eye J! Yes - they have two :) Winston and Gertie! xo